At this time we are ONLY able to assist those that are currently or recently in the hospitality industry (bars, restaurants, resorts).  

We will be asking for documentation and verification so the more you can provide up front, the faster we can get help out to you.   
What we need from you:
  • Verification of employment in the hospitality industry (W2, paystub, email from your current/former employer)
  • Verification of need (we'll ask you to complete some documentation about income/expenses)
  • Documentation of what you need (pictures/copies of bills)
What we can do
Once we have the necessary documents, we assess your need and make a determination about how much we can assist. We do not send money directly to those requesting assistance; we send out payments on your behalf. We can pay utilities, rent, car payments, etc.
Put It On Pete's Tab, Inc.